North Frontenac Township Strategic Plan
The Council of the Township of North Frontenac has reviewed and updated the Strategic Plan for 2015 - 2018 to ensure that the goals and objectives focus on current needs.
Our Mission and Vision remain unchanged.
Mission - The Township of North Frontenac's mission is the effective, efficient and sustainable delivery of services to its citizens.
The Township of North Frontenac will preserve our unique and pristine
environment to promote a strong and resilient rural community.
To implement the Mission and Vision the following goals have been developed.
Promote COMMUNITY Development Initiatives
- Identify top two community development initiatives.
- Identify strategic plan to accomplish two initiatives.
- Identify key stakeholders to team with to implement initiatives.
IMPLEMENT Communications Plan
- Train Council and Staff on Social Media.
- Set-up and use Social Media for Facebook and Twitter.
- Enhance the website to make it user friendly for staff and the public.
- Continue to implement Communications Plan.
Establish COLLABORATIVE WORKING RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOVERNMENT BODIES
- Assign Council Members to Provincial Ministries.
- Establish relationships with Ministry Senior Staff.
- Identify policy and legislative issues and/or opportunities for the Township.
Enhance and Sustain our CAPITAL ASSETS/INFRASTRUCTURE
- Review Asset Management Plans to ensure long term sustainability.
- Review Reserves/Reserve Funds and refine as required.
By implementing the above we are focussed on enhancing our Township in a manner that protects our unique and pristine environment and promotes our four seasons.
Copies of the Strategic Plan 2015 - 2018 can be obtained from the Township Office
For more information please do not hesitate to contact:
Cheryl Robson, AMCT, Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
6648 Road 506, Plevna, ON K0H 2M0
(613) 479-2231 or 1 (800) 234-3953 Ext 221 firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was last updated on November 24, 2016