News and Events stay in the loop with North Frontenac.
Win an “Emergency Preparedness Kit”
It's time for Emergency Preparedness Week from May 7-13, 2017. North Frontenac Emergency Management Program Committee is joining forces with the Ontario Fire Marshall and Emergency Management to remind local residents about the importance of having an emergency survival kit in their home.
North Frontenac would like to invite residents of the Township to submit their names and contact information for a chance to win an “Emergency Preparedness Kit” (2 person 72 hr. Emergency Survival Kit).
- All entries should be received prior to May 12, 2017.
- Limit one entry per household;
- Enter by mail, fax or email to: The Director of Emergency Service/Fire Chief, 6648 Road 506, Plevna, Ontario, K0H 2M0, [email protected], or fax: 613-479-2352
- The draw will take place on May 15th at noon at 6648 Road 506, Plevna, Ontario
- The winner will be contacted.
- The winner’s name will be posted on the Township’s website www.northfrontenac.com
- The kit will be available for pick up at the Municipal Office.