Township of North Frontenac
Mayor and Council (2010-2014)
Bottom row - Betty Hunter, Gerry Martin
Below is a list of Council's Strategic Directions as prepared and adopted at a Special Council Meeting on February 24th, 2012.
Amended on January 18, 2013 by Council Resolution No. 45-13
- Develop a Long Term Capital Plan:
- Infrastructure – reviewing existing, through Operational Plans to determine future needs and affordability.
- New Proposed Capital Projects:
- War Memorial Site.
- Ambulance Base in
- Municipal Multi-Purpose Complex – starting with Municipal Office and Council Chambers (staging).
- Solar MicroFIT/FIT.
- Promoting Economic Development Initiatives:
- Development ready.
- Enhancing tourism opportunities (branding, signage, increasing trails, boat launches, etc.).
- Promoting Green Energy:
- Conservation of resources and utilities.
- Renewable energy, etc.
- Enhance existing Public Education and Communications Plan
Bud Clayton, Mayor
Box 100, Plevna, ON, K0H 2M0
(613) 966-9222 (Winter), (613) 479-0010 (Summer)
Fred Perry, Ward 1 Councillor
R.R. #2, Cloyne, ON, K0H 1K0
Wayne Good, Ward 1 Councillor
R.R. #1, Arden, ON, K0H 1B0
Gerry Martin, Ward 2 Councillor
Box 51, Ardoch, ON, K0H 1C0
Lonnie Watkins, Ward 2 Councillor
Ardoch, ON, K0H 1C0
Betty Hunter, Ward 3 Councillor
Plevna, ON, K0H 2M0
John Inglis, Ward 3 Councillor
(County Council Second Representative)
1061 Lothlorien Road, Ompah, ON, K0H 2J0
(613) 479-2570 or 479-2711
Mayor and Council
» Bud Clayton, Mayor
» Fred Perry, Deputy Mayor
» Wayne Good, Ward 1
» Gerry Martin, Ward 2
» Lonnie Watkins, Ward 2
» Betty Hunter, Ward 3
» John Inglis, Ward 3